Forums

Master Chess with a FIDE Master for Only $25/hr – Peak Rating 2364!

Sort:
Charlie101

I have been a coach since late 2021.

I can help you with your chess, specially with chess.com.

I teach you through your games. I put words to the moves you and your opponent are playing, and then I guide you through whats good and bad for both sides.

I also guide you as to what your suppose to be doing in every phase of the game.

I teach through skype or google meetup.

all we need is to choose one day and time out of the week to meet each week. unless your looking to do 2 hours a week which can also be fitted into a schedule for the both of us.

I take all payments through paypal or cashapp.

Any questions?

you can call me anytime:

754-246-8879

Charles Galofre

Homework_24

ok

Homework_24
Charlie101 wrote:

I have been a coach since late 2021.

I can help you with your chess, specially with chess.com.

I teach you through your games. I put words to the moves you and your opponent are playing, and then I guide you through whats good and bad for both sides.

I also guide you as to what your suppose to be doing in every phase of the game.

I teach through skype or google meetup.

all we need is to choose one day and time out of the week to meet each week. unless your looking to do 2 hours a week which can also be fitted into a schedule for the both of us.

I take all payments through paypal or cashapp.

Any questions?

you can call me anytime:

754-246-8879

Charles Galofre

What is your bullet?

Homework_24

Lets challenge on Chess.com

Big_White_Fox

I highly recommend Charles as a coach! I’ve been working with him for quite a while and I can say I’m extremely happy with the results. I managed to pick up third place in a national OTB tournament recently thanks to him. He will help you achieve confidence in your chess. Charles goes out of his way to ensure you always know what you need to do to improve. You won’t find a coach with better communication.