Forums

Support Ukrainian Coaches affected by the ongoing conflict

Sort:
VivaanTanna

Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey that combines the thrill of chess with the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in society? Look no further! Our Chess Club is calling all enthusiasts, beginners, and seasoned players alike to join our global community.

What Sets Us Apart?

Our Chess Club isn't just about improving your game; it's about making a tangible impact. By enrolling in our coaching sessions, you directly support Ukrainian chess coaches affected by the ongoing conflict. Your pursuit of chess mastery becomes a powerful avenue for positive change, offering a lifeline to those in need.

We provide a unique opportunity to learn from experienced Ukrainian coaches, renowned for their expertise and dedication. Through personalized coaching sessions, you'll delve into the intricacies of the game, refining your strategies and broadening your horizons.

Benefits of Joining:

• Expert Guidance: Access to top-notch coaching from Ukrainian chess masters eager to share their knowledge and expertise.
  • Cultural Exchange: Engage in a cultural exchange as you connect with coaches and fellow players from around the world.
  • Support a Cause: Your pursuit of chess excellence directly contributes to supporting coaches affected by the conflict in Ukraine.
  • Flexible Learning: Tailored coaching sessions to suit your skill level and schedule, ensuring an enriching experience for all.

Join Us Today!

The world of chess awaits, and so do countless opportunities for growth and impact. By joining our Chess Club, you're not just honing your skills; you're becoming a part of a global movement, where every move you make counts – on the board and beyond.

Take the leap, join our club, and let's make a difference together through the power of chess.

Ready to make your move?

Chess Without Borders

https://www.chess.com/club/chess-without-borders/join 

thesamestranger

Support is needed not only by Ukrainian Coaches, but also by the military and civilian population. My friends created a https://cartodonate.com project that anyone can join

llolip

How is situation in Ukraine now ?

yaninabes
llolip написал:

How is situation in Ukraine now ?

Well, the war is still there and nobody knows when it ends. People still die.

What shocks me is after all those years there are still people who think Ukraine shouldn't fight and other countries shouldn't help it. It's frustrating to see such a lack of support for Ukraine. Prioritizing political games over global stability seems misguided. I thinkb we should stand firm against aggression and support allies fighting for their sovereignty. They do their best, and I'm surprised by all the new initiatives and projects they have created and implemented to support each other, and their military forces, and even develop their cities further. Just read about misto.cafe https://algorytm.ngo/en/projects/mistocafe-a-cafe-of-social-impact-in-lutsk and was impressed. So many people joined the project! It has 100 co-founders and commits 80% of its net profit to support projects for Lutsk's development (one of the Ukrainian cities). I admire the spirit of Ukrainians!