Forums

THREE CHESS.COM MEMBERSHIPS GIVEAWAY

Sort:
Scemer

I am the Co-Owner a club with almost 3,000 members, and to celebrate that accomplishment, @William1109 is hosting an event, with three membership giveaways.

Information: https://www.chess.com/club/union-of-chess-masters 

As we are extremely close to 3k, the Membership Giveaways are about to begin!

This event will start on Wednesday of July 31 2024! It will end on August 31 2024, all the events will be from those dates, with the Platinum Tournament on August 10th, the Diamond Arena on August 20th, and the Gold Membership Giveaway ending on August 30th.

Gold Membership Giveaway

The Gold Membership Giveaway will take place starting from July 31st to August 30th, it will be a giveaway where people can comment their username in the comment section of this announcement (in my club https://www.chess.com/club/union-of-chess-masters https://www.chess.com/announcements/view/3-000-members-three-membership-giveaways, and they will have a chance of winning. Please only comment your username once, otherwise, there will be a disqualification. Please do not post anything else other than your username, and don't chat with other members after, as it can mess the giveaway up.

Members who post anything more than once will be given a warning, if done again they will be disqualified from the giveaway.

Want to increase your chance of winning this giveaway? For every member that you recruit to this club, we will add your name another time to the giveaway, for every member you recruit, you can get your chances of winning higher! 

Platinum Membership Tournament

For the Platinum Membership, members will compete in a tournament, only the winner will be given the Platinum Membership, however, 2nd and 3rd place receive a medal from us! The tournament will be on August 10, at 4 PM PST (California, United States Time) the Tournament will be 10 minute Rapid Time Control.

Diamond Membership Arena

The Diamond Membership will be given to the winner of the Arena, on August 20, 5 PM PST (California, United States Time) and will be an arena with the time control of 3l1 Blitz, the arena will last for 2 hours with the winner winning Diamond Membership.

Questions you may have:

Q. Can I join the Giveaway, Arena, and Tournament?

• A. Yes, you may join all three of the events given for a chance of winning a membership.

Q. How do you know if I recruited a member to this club for a higher chance of winning this giveaway?

• Make sure the person you invited to this club DMs me that you told them to join!

Thank you!

To be able to join this event, you must join my club for the tournaments, arenas, and giveaway.

https://www.chess.com/club/union-of-chess-masters 

Billy_the_Goat123

Anthony2023a

are the madals phisical?

Anthony2023a

*medals

*physical

Anthony2023a

wahhhhh

GodOFCOW123123

bruh

GodOFCOW123123

hi Scemer

snowy

Scemer
Doves-creek wrote:

bro your just coping @breezehappysquirrel 🤦‍♂️

What?

BasixWhiteBoy
Thanks for doing this for everyone, scemer. Best of luck to all that participate.
Scemer
Doves-creek wrote:
Scemer wrote:
Doves-creek wrote:

What?

copying

I’m not sure what you mean by “copying” as I haven’t plagiarized a word from that user.

Scemer
Doves-creek wrote:

popularity isnt worth your money, cuz one day it will a fade away............... anyways goodbye

This has nothing to do with popularity, sir’. We just want Chess.com members to grab a chance at earning Chess.com Membership.

Scemer
Doves-creek wrote:
Scemer wrote:
Doves-creek wrote:
Scemer wrote:
Doves-creek wrote:

What?

copying

I’m not sure what you mean by “copying” as I haven’t plagiarized a word from that user.

you're trying to copy the idea

I’m not copying any idea. In fact, this idea is widely used around club/site-wide.

Scemer
Doves-creek wrote:

anyways im out before people get mad

Sounds like you’re trying to make people mad by being exasperating. wink.png

Karlito_El_AZT3CO

Does the winner get braggin rights?

If not i wont participate

Nicholas_Bize

IDC about membership and I don't have time so ya yeet nerds.

Scemer
Nicholas_Bize wrote:

IDC about membership and I don't have time so ya yeet nerds.

Then were was no need to comment.

GodOFCOW123123

hi

GodOFCOW123123

hi

nov04-inactive

the only thing that is same is that breeze is also hosting a membership giveaway but the requirements are different