Forums

Why

Sort:
SoulMate333

Penny, sounds like you lack discernment in picking safe environments... you complain way more than anyone I know yet nothing has changed.  You have way too many clubs... far more than anyone could properly keep up with.  Make good choices, complain lesswink.png.

SoulMate333

What do admins do about it?  

SoulMate333

No, I mean club admins.

nathan_zhao

Bruh this is why you stay away from social media by a safe distance, don't be so "popular" and that because you know they exist, you can't do anything about it. So, my suggestion is, to block them, and clear some of your friends, keep the ones you know and can trust.

SoulMate333

It has everything to do with clubs because if the admins were on top of it, the problem wouldn't exist.  It doesn't take long for perceptive admins with basic observational skills to tell what a member is like.  What I'm trying to say (this is based on ten years here) is that clubs that have weak admins, are clubs to avoid.  This type of advice has been given ad nauseam. 

nathan_zhao

Even though I'm a boy

nathan_zhao
SoulMate333 wrote:

It has everything to do with clubs because if the admins were on top of it, the problem wouldn't exist.  It doesn't take long for perceptive admins with basic observational skills to tell what a member is like.  What I'm trying to say (this is based on ten years here) is that clubs that have weak admins, are clubs to avoid.

Just don't join so many clubs if it's not in your interest....geez

HarryMaguire-05

hmmm. 

Anindo_The_PRO
yal384 wrote:

I'm just realizing why are there so many creepy boys on this platform saying stuff like hey I wanna see you're face and there was this one guy who wanted me to put on leggings for some reason. And then some dude just spammed on forums saying stuff like "anyone wanna see my p*nes when it's fat." Like bruh why are there so many people like this :/. It's a chess site. Not a DATING one. Like they need to calm down a bit y'know.

No hate to boys though. Not all of them are like this XD.

Very bad

I am now feeling ashamed of myself of being a boy though I don't do this kinda bad stuff

sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

😭😭😭😭😢

Anindo_The_PRO

sad.png

nathan_zhao
assamb19723 wrote:
yal384 wrote:

I'm just realizing why are there so many creepy boys on this platform saying stuff like hey I wanna see you're face and there was this one guy who wanted me to put on leggings for some reason. And then some dude just spammed on forums saying stuff like "anyone wanna see my p*nes when it's fat." Like bruh why are there so many people like this :/. It's a chess site. Not a DATING one. Like they need to calm down a bit y'know.

No hate to boys though. Not all of them are like this XD.

Very bad

I am now feeling ashamed of myself of being a boy though I don't do this kinda bad stuff

😭😭😭😭😢

You know...if it's not your business, there's no need to care, feeling ashamed of yourself is extraneous at this moment, it doesn't help others nor will it help you.

nathan_zhao

Quite irrelevant.

SoulMate333

You know Penny, so many people here really care for you, pray for you, and we just want you to be safehappy.png.

nathan_zhao

Or some just hide hate and are waiting to rebel...I've had some of that experience.

spectacular16

yeah many ppl think its a dating site or smth.......such things happen regularly with me.....( of course ..these kind are few, among the many ppl on this site , but still ).

The max u can do is block, report, and finally send a mail to chess.com abt this. But it doesnt really serve much of our purpose, cuz the ppl keep opening new accounts, ( I myself know a guy who has opened 7 accounts only for THIS PURPOSE......ik cuz he texted me each time)

The thing we can do is just....avoid such ppl -_-

Drummer_GD_Elijah

What was this about

Drummer_GD_Elijah
Drummer_GD_Elijah wrote:

What was this about

TheMidnightExpress12

idk

JailhouseTaught
As soon as I can figure out what’s going on here I will be writing a Netflix miniseries based on this and make bank.