Blitz : 442

Bullet : 557

Rapid : 422

haoleyi

Are you there

xtreme2020
Just don’t hang every piece
SANDIBNS

Want honest advice? Don't waste your time playing bullet or blitz. Real chess is rapid 10 min+ and try working on tactics, openings, and some endgame theory. Also, chess.com is doing a sale rn, so you can get a subscription for almost nothing and learn a lot; if you can't you can watch youtube, go on lichess and learn, or use the free resources here on chess.com

Hope this helped!

SANDIBNS

What i mean by blitz and bullet not being real chess is because you don't have much time to think and actually use tactics, especially bullet, which is based on reflex.

Dachesvibe

do lessons, puzzles, get a coach, analyse your games, look at chess videos on any site, learn tactics, never give up to become even more!

haoleyi
Ricketytax

Hey u copyrighted my opening trap

haoleyi

lol

haoleyi
Doves-cove

dont lose

Doves-cove

bump

JailhouseTaught
^^^^
Bing bong done. So simple
Kaeldorn

Yeah, he's right. Asking for 500 is like asking for losing an eye.

Kaeldorn

More seriously, OP and related players need to understand that, under a certain level, like before somewhere between 800-1200, you're not having a problem with chess, but a sports problem; a problem with using your body parts & functions efficiently.

As in:

Using your eyes for scanning the board properly.

Using your will so you'll keep control over your hand, and hold it from playing first move you see.

Using your brain to figure out how everything works, starting by taking a full and carefull read of the rules of chess.

Stuff like that.

Once you're there, you can worry about understanding chess better. (way of speaking).

Maty21052007

stop blundering