Forums

the 2001 so called hoax on the internet chess club wasnt intended as a hoax -icc fischer vs Short

Sort:
cap78red

I did say i was Bobby Fischer in 2001 google the icc fischer vs Nigel Short match, but i never intended to hoax anyone you see i thought i was a patzer and couldnt comprehend why people would have cheated against me apparently when i lost against weak players, many times from 1990-2001 in classical chess. Nothing made sense to me and beating Nigel 11-2 meant i was not playing the world number 5 or he was letting me win.

first in the so called hoax i didnt think it was nigel i was talking to, i was ill anyway and i was convinced no one would believe i was fischer so i was jokingly.

cap78red

i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.

cap78red

i am not fischer and i am not claiming to be him, i am just a poor boy from a poor family

cap78red
cap78red wrote:

i am not fischer and i am not claiming to be him, i am just a poor boy from a poor family

i am actually aristocratic

nov04-inactive
cap78red wrote:

i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.

meanwhile I was beating you with openings I don't even know

cap78red

cap78red wrote:i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.meanwhile I was beating you with openings I don't even know

you cheated or chess dot con changed who i was playing against.

medelpad
πŸ™„
nov04-inactive
cap78red wrote:

cap78red wrote:i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.meanwhile I was beating you with openings I don't even know

you cheated or chess dot con changed who i was playing against.

lil bro it was like 1 month since we played and I'm not banned and nothing was changed

nov04-inactive

I only used an opening book till you blundered in both games

nov04-inactive

https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/daily/673919645?tab=review game 1

nov04-inactive

https://www.chess.com/game/daily/673919615 game 2 I only used a database and after that used my brain

cap78red

using a database can be construed as cheating, i used only my brain

nov04-inactive

using a database is not cheating

nov04-inactive

read the Fair Play article before speaking

nov04-inactive

and it's your fault you didn't use a database