Forums

Chess.com android app version 2.0.9 FEEDBACK

Sort:
BigAlex

Sorry guys...... Tried to play one 10 min game... First I heard no sound at all. Checked the configs and enable sounds was checked. In the middle of the game, after the first disconnection, my c6 Knight changed its color and I couln't move anymore.....This buggy app reminds me the first live chess. TOTALLY UNUSABLE. Maybe it is better to restart from the scratch.....

vladimirmalykhin

BigAlex, thank you for the report. Dont worry, we will fix that bug. Could you please post the game link here?

BigAlex

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=381874044

The c6 Knight turned to white and then I couldn´t move anymore.

Sometime ago I had the same problem with a pawn...

Good Luck

vladimirmalykhin

Thank you!

goatt23

There's another bug with chatting.  If I'm typing a message in the chat and my opponent moves it says 'error please refresh the game' every 10 seconds or so and won't send my message.  The chat screen should have nothing to do with the game.

vladimirmalykhin

goatt23, thank you for pointing this out! We have fixed the bug. It will be released soon.

BigAlex

Another bug is when you click on a notification.

The program starts but the pieces appear in their original positions. Then I have to click on the analysis board twice to refresh the position.

This is an old one... Not as disgusting as the pieces changing colors and freezing the game.. But I guess it is a bug anyway.

Thanks for your effort in stabilizing this App.

BigAlex

Oh God! How come all of sudden 3 white rooks appear on the board? This is totally disgusting and kills the experience. And of course the frequent connect and disconnect thing also drags the player away to other servers.

C´mon Erik! It´s time to invest seriously on this app. Even FICS has a couple of apps that work better than yours. Not to mention the big cats...

Think about it!

vladimirmalykhin

Thank you for the report. Looks like that bug is fixed and will be released in 2.0.10 soon. Thank you for your patience!

Paavo

I can't figure out how to resign, or offer a draw. Anyone know how?

juanmaprivi

What about premoves for bullet games?

debolabanks

I cant getto play live games on my galaxy tab 10.1,the appeither crashes before i log in to live chess or during my game... I get to have plenty of abandoned games this way. Please help

walkingfern

It would be great if from "STATS" we would be able to tap on a link to play Blitz from the Blitz stats detail an

walkingfern

And so on for every stat.