Forums

Need a refund...

Sort:
ItsRishi_07

Hii chess.com, I bought a gold subscription on this site for 1599 rs by mistake thinking that the autopay would cut money after 7 day trial ends! But I was mistaken and the money immediately was deducted from my account!!! Please refund my money as soon as possible because I am a student and I cannot waste a large amount of 1599 BY MISTAKE... I genuinely hope your team will understand my concern and provide me a refund... I haven't even used any GOLD features just in case and also have filled the support form thrice with transaction screenshot....

Martin_Stahl
ItsRishi_07 wrote:

Hii chess.com, I bought a gold subscription on this site for 1599 rs by mistake thinking that the autopay would cut money after 7 day trial ends! But I was mistaken and the money immediately was deducted from my account!!! Please refund my money as soon as possible because I am a student and I cannot waste a large amount of 1599 BY MISTAKE... I genuinely hope your team will understand my concern and provide me a refund... I haven't even used any GOLD features just in case and also have filled the support form thrice with transaction screenshot....

You'll need to contact Support directly using the option in the menu.

Alp1ne14
Yo it’s Martin Sahl
Alp1ne14
Martin, you are my favorite moderator
Itz_Griffin
#4 I like Martin but personally I like 4K the most even tho he disappeared