Forums

When I Click the Claim Discord Nitro Button it doesnt send me to discord

Sort:
casfake

i dont know why it does this i beat wumpus for like 9 times and not one time i could get to the discord nitro billing site

Martin_Stahl
casfake wrote:

i dont know why it does this i beat wumpus for like 9 times and not one time i could get to the discord nitro billing site

What does it do when you click the Claim button?

casfake
Martin_Stahl wrote:
casfake wrote:

What does it do when you click the Claimย button?
it does nothing

UltimateD72

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I've beaten Wumpus 3 times so far and clicked Claim each time, but it didn't do anything except close the pop-up. I've tried logging in and out and connecting to Discord, but no change. I'm also on web, so there's no updates I can do.

Edit: Now I've done it 5 times, but still nothing.

Martin_Stahl
UltimateD72 wrote:

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I've beaten Wumpus 3 times so far and clicked Claim each time, but it didn't do anything except close the pop-up. I've tried logging in and out and connecting to Discord, but no change. I'm also on web, so there's no updates I can do.

Do you have any plugins/add-ons that might be blocking the pop-up/redirect?

UltimateD72

Martin_Stahl wrote: UltimateD72 wrote:

Do you have any plugins/add-ons that might be blocking the pop-up/redirect?

Nope, I already disabled my pop-up blocker. Plus, it didn't even give me a "this site is trying to redirect you" message, so I don't think that would help.