Forums

Chess Club In Person High School Tournaments in Denver Colorado area

Sort:
ArjunIy14

Hi, I run Mountain Vista High School Chess Club. I am currently running tournaments with other schools. And would be wondering if any other high school clubs in Colorado would be interested in participating. 

futurem_n

thumbup.png cchs in

jasonrenouf

We are starting a Greeley High School club and would be interested in a tournament. 

futurem_n

https://www.coloradohighschoolchessleague.com/

futurem_n
jasonrenouf wrote:

We are starting a Greeley High School club and would be interested in a tournament. 

Hi! Owen Christ from Cherry Creek High School here. We can potentially get you a match against another school for January, send me your email and we can talk further.

Nortano

I'm Liam N. from Legacy highschool. I have just made a high school club here and am wondering what options we have for OTB/Online tournaments we have against other high schools.

Thanks, LHSCC

RRSushi

I am Michael N. and my son is in the chess club at Eaglecrest High School in the Cherry Creek School District. The club is very new but is also very interested in learning more about participating in local competitions. How should we go about doing this? What does my son’s club have to do in order to sign-up and compete? Thank you!

ArjunIy14

Hey Michael I am gonna directly dm you through chess.com and we can discuss this more. If you would also like to my email is [email protected] or you can refer to coloradoslca.org

RaspberryCookieIM

I am currently trying to find a school that is willing to meet up for a chess club tournament.if there is anyone that is willing to consider please respond this post.