Forums

Chess App New Game Review sucks

Sort:
TYRANT_ToneZ

Yea, so, as the title says, it's horrible. I play everyday, and they must have pushed an update, because this is the first time I saw the update on "Game Review"

How can I change it back? Thanks. 

Martin_Stahl
TYRANT_ToneZ wrote:

Yea, so, as the title says, it's horrible. I play everyday, and they must have pushed an update, because this is the first time I saw the update on "Game Review"

How can I change it back? Thanks.

It's not possible to switch.

KwanMan2024
The coach is completely useless
Mizowitsch

I hate this update too. I wish I could switch it back to the previous one. Very sad.

KwanMan2024
And the chess.com staffs on this forum topic( Site feedback) Are just saying no,no,no but not solving the problem
Martin_Stahl
Yarumari wrote:

It's absolutely terrible, even with best moves suggestions, there is no more a way to review the lines that show why the move was correct or incorrect. Pressing self-analysis also does not jump into that line for deeper review.

The option Show Moves is there to show the line

Jumungo

What problem does this solve over the old one? I'm not a fan at all.

WeaselK

Old version was very useful. The new one is unusable. Fonts are too big, space is wasted, analysis option is gone, extra clicks to see best move, extra clicks to see the line. :river

Martin_Stahl
WeaselK wrote:

Old version was very useful. The new one is unusable. Fonts are too big, space is wasted, analysis option is gone, extra clicks to see best move, extra clicks to see the line. :river

Analysis is still there by clicking the Analysis icon. Show Best Move automatically can de enabled in the Review settings.

sophjoan

This is awful!! How do we get it to change back?

Martin_Stahl
sophjoan wrote:

This is awful!! How do we get it to change back?

There isn't any option to change it back.

Paulinhodoporto

Exactamente e o mais extraordinário é que os responsáveis não se importam minimamente!!! Mais uma actualização financeira!