Forums

I hate the new game review

Sort:
Doc_Toboggan

I don’t know why they changed it. I thought the original format was great and I liked how you could see every move in the game in a list format. Seems like a clunky downgrade to the older version. Why’d they change it?

Khnemu_Nehep

We all do

ThroughtonsHeirAlexHebert

it changed now... it was not like this yesterday... How can i revert his? They must cancel this it's total worthless non-presentation of information, you remove everyhthing from our hands... there is not even a line demarking the end of the opening with its name ... this is the one time they messed up the modernization... everything else before almost i was ok with. This is a big no, they MUST allow us to cancel this update for the game review. THIS is what we need : 

EVERYTHING else is useless... you REMOVED the space we needed ... i'd have told you make the BOARD smaller for game review to see MORE moves in the list with the opening nmame andvariants
Chess dot com design team : 
You did the exact opposite, REMOVING the agency of the player in his review. It's not the coach i wanna see it's the move list ... what are you thinking? Revert this ASAP. this is quite unacceptable : all other options you let us disable it. How could you think this was good? Let me in the BETA tests so i don't let you make any horrendous things to the interface 

MajorBullfrog
This update sucks. It takes all the fun of analysing, wich was the most fun on chess.com for me. Theres no need for my diamond membership if it stays this way