Fóruns

HELLO

Ordenar:
VLaznicka

Hello Guys i want more Friends. Tnx!

KeSetoKaiba

Hello. Just curious why I don't see any games played. Is there a way to hide your game stats or did you just never play a chess game after two years on a chess site?

4go10_legend

Question: why do you want more friends here?

Woollysock
I’m a bit suspicious of the avatar picture ! .......probably a dude 🤷‍♂️
KeSetoKaiba
Woollysock wrote:
I’m a bit suspicious of the avatar picture ! .......probably a dude 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps... but then again: a cat avatar is kind of shady now that you mention it wink.png

Woollysock
Lol 😹
Woollysock
You’re welcome 🙏
FilipinaAdventures

❤💕

TheHarbingerOfDoom
What sort of friends do you want? Chess players? People who judge you on your looks or your personality?
4go10_legend

ヤレヤレあなたの嫌な  I'm removing you from my friend list, I'm just so disappointed in you

yeah I think I understand your point there

VLaznicka
4go10_legend wrote:

ヤレヤレあなたの嫌な  I'm removing you from my friend list, I'm just so disappointed in you

yeah I think I understand your point there

You are so funny, and i understand you that you can just understand a crying 12 years old kid. 😂 i know what you'r thinking and who do you think care about your thought? You are just nothing go understand your kid friend. 

4go10_legend

*sigh* please don't let the @BISHOP_e3 to come and reveal you

VLaznicka
4go10_legend wrote:

*sigh* please don't let the @BISHOP_e3 to come and reveal you

Nothing to reveal and nothing important to answer your question, i told you you are just nothing . Go play with your kid friend you can understand him. 😂

4go10_legend

https://www.facebook.com/627676347655810/posts/dahil-sa-quarantine-unti-unti-ko-na-din-nakilala-mga-kapatid-ko-manok-na-pula-at/876762489413860/  I warned you troll stop what your doing already

VLaznicka

Theres a better place for insecurities kid, i post this coz i just want friends. Nothing concern about you, mind your business then by playing with your fellow kid. 😂

4go10_legend

R.I.P

VLaznicka

Insecurity  kills you better mind your business and just play chess. Lol

Endless-love-inactive

Salomao09
Oieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Salomao09
Hello