Форуми

Yangi Dehlida kim yashaydi?

Сортувати:
dverich

[Post removed] 

Please do not "dirty delete" original topics (changing them into completely different topics) and especially into walls of spam. - V39

Martin_Stahl
DavidLi wrote:

Since Lichess has an opening database that is extremely large as it consists of every single game played on lichess, compared to only the masters' database given on chess.com, would it be allowed to use Lichess's opening database on a separate tab in a daily game as long we aren't cheating with an engine?

As long as the database doesn't show numerical engine evaluations of the positions, then is should be fine

justbefair
DavidLi wrote:

Since Lichess has an opening database that is extremely large as it consists of every single game played on lichess, compared to only the masters' database given on chess.com, would it be allowed to use Lichess's opening database on a separate tab in a daily game as long we aren't cheating with an engine?

Sure. But it is not clear what advantage you will get finding out what lower rated players have tried.

KeSetoKaiba

Yes, this is allowed in Daily Chess: https://support.chess.com/article/317-what-counts-as-cheating-on-chess-com

Books, opening databases, or even making moves on a physical board for variations are all allowed in Daily Chess (Correspondence Chess), but all of these are NOT allowed during live chess.

The main stipulation is that you can't use books or databases which show engine lines, or engine information.

KeSetoKaiba

lol @Martin_Stahl and @justbefair you both posted while I was finding the link and typing my post grin.png

chessterd5

I just found Lichess and set up an account this morning. I must admit that I am quite pleased with all they have to offer for free.

PinnedPiece1506
chessterd5 wrote:

I just found Lichess and set up an account this morning. I must admit that I am quite pleased with all they have to offer for free.

You got some nerve saying it on this site, considering the rivalry between the two platforms (I, myself, have no problems with lichess but there are always arguments made in the forum about which is the best chess website.

PinnedPiece1506

@Martin_Stahl and @justbefair,

Does Chess.com pay you for your services to this site or is it something that you guys volunteered to do for them?

chessterd5
PinnedPiece1506 wrote:
chessterd5 wrote:

You got some nerve saying it on this site, considering the rivalry between the two platforms (I, myself, have no problems with lichess but there are always arguments made in the forum about which is the best chess website.

I didn't mean to start any arguments. I will enjoy both sites equally and keep all future observations to myself. I humbly apologize.

please_exit_page

Why did the forum change to which bathroom should I take in new delhi?

Vocaloid39

Please do not "dirty delete" original topics (changing them into completely different topics) and especially into walls of spam. - V39

Ця тема форуму заблокована
Позначення форуму
Я відстежую
Нові Коментарі
Закрита тема
Закріплена тема